Recently bought an incredible 'supercomputer' from this company. I was referred by an office colleague who also went to DCA Computers to get huge horsepower for faster rendering capability. I went with my other quotes which they looked at. They asked questions and spec'd up an overclocked i7 tower. It achieves an incredible rendering benchmarking score. Like, faster than anything I have seen reviewed on the Net. I am so enthralled I keep throwing my old and hardest jobs at it which it grinds through in seconds. It is completely stable, I'm soooo chuffed. I wound up paying 20% less than my cheapest quote for a similar spec, and this thing is much faster. I can’t recommend this company enough. They even called 3 days later and asked if I was happy with the performance. So there is my review.
Purchased a DCA i5 machine which I am very happy with. Quality PC and cheap as chips. Arrived earlier than expected.
Bought my second overclocked computer from DCA this week and it rocks! I sent them a spec I had researched, they recommended something different, the bottom line cost was lower, and now it kicks arse. What more could I have asked for. I opened it up and its a work of art in there. By the way I used to be a computer technician.
After being given the run around from our superstore computer giants, I was referred to DCA Computers @ Castle Hill from a colleague and I was IMPRESSED! The team is awesome, but one member particularly stands out – Erik Madden. Rather than selling me the biggest, most expensive supercomputer on the market – he took the time to sit down with me and go through a needs analysis which cleared up a lot of conflicting advice by others. Best part was no pressure or hard selling tactics to meet his end of month targets, unlike our other friends. He was extremely helpful, professional and has a high technical aptitude but speaks plain English too! After I bought from them, I still find that I can easily get after sales service or come in for that “technobable” chit-chat we always like to do! Highly recommended!
Reliable computer company. I own a software development company. We use many high end computers and around half of them have come from DCA. The DCA computers are all high end and very reliable. We pay around half the price for these configurations relative to other high end quality PCs. Also DCA is very receptive and technically competent with phone support. I can recommend this company.
DCA - Our only computer provider for over 5 years. I have been using DCA Computers for over 5 years for all my personal and business computer requirements. DCA has helped us update our existing computers over the years to keep them humming along and when it became necessary for a complete replacement they supplied us with custom made new boxes that have been working 24 hours a day with no problems from day one. Their advice and prompt service has always been given in a pleasant and friendly way with nothing being too much of a problem. I can highly recommend DCA Computers to anyone looking for great advice with any computer issue either repairs or purchase of new or second hand equipment, my mother of 85 is using a great second hand PC purchased from DCA and has never had a problem with it for the 3 years she has been using it. So if you every need repairs, new or 2nd hand computers or just some advice, I suggest you call DCA first!
DCA FTW DCA has been my solution to all things tech related for a few years now, I've always found their service and knowledge levels to meet or exceed expectations. Being an avid gamer I've had several high end gaming machines designed, built and tested by DCA and have been more than happy with the performance, reliability and cost of each reincarnation of the "gaming beast". I've found DCA to be very good at delivering bang for your buck, selling you the components you need to deliver the frame rate you want, while not overselling you with things you don't really need, also providing very competitive and stable overclocking. I've no hesitation in recommending DCA, good people, great service and competitive pricing.
Really good service! Been going to DCA for awhile now buying bits a pieces, really good prices and friendly staff. Best thing is they can always solve problems that I've been struggling with for days and recommend me the best products and not sell me something I don't need.
Highly recommended I've used DCA for several years. I mostly buy parts and equipment for system integration and other work, but I've also had numerous systems supplied built and tested by the always helpful staff. If they don't have an answer straight away, you don't get any superfluous sales speak, they simply tell you that they'll find out and get back to you, and they always do. When systems "just work" as they almost always do, it's pretty easy to keep people happy. For me though, the real indication of how professional the staff at DCA are is how they handle faults, failures or other less than typical situations. I can honestly say I've never had a transaction with DCA I've been less than very pleased with. I've absolutely no hesitation in recommending services.
A Family of happy customers. My family and I have been customers of DCA Computers for many years now, so to Dave, Glenn and the team at DCA Computers; a very big thankyou for all of the help and support you have given to the family thus far and we look forward many more years of the same. All eight of our home and two business computers, along with printers, all of the software, upgrades and repairs have been sourced, purchased or provided through Dave and his team. I have recommended DCA Computers to my friends who have also purchased and upgraded from DCA and their comments back to me have been as positive as mine are here. Its all too rare to get customer service these days but to get really good and courteous customer care and service is a bonus worth staying with, thats why we have never looked to anyone else for our PC needs and why we keep coming back.
Long Term Client. I am a local onsite computer technician and have used DCA Computers for over 6 years now. I obtain parts and sometimes use them to provide a backup Onsite Service for when I am unable to get to my customer's. They have excellent tech's in house and onsite and have always helped me for most parts I require.
Long Term Customer. A big Thank You for recent help. I have purchased several computers and many peripherals from DCA Computers over the last 9 years. I enjoy technology and teach computing to seniors. My PC's have had high end and unusual requirements to also accommodate my hobbies. My first PC purchased from DCA Computers 9 years ago has been donated to a friend and is still serving faithfully. I have been exceedingly pleased with subsequent PC's purchased from DCA. From time to time during these years I have when required, sought and received the most helpful and professional advice from any member of the DCA staff who answers the telephone . Why would I shop at DCA? Because all staff are extremely professional, helpful, really believe in AFTER SALES SERVICE and importantly, to their customers engender trust. So I will continue to shop at DCA in spite of several computer businesses conveniently located close by. I would strongly recommend DCA to any computer buyer or a person simply wanting to explore or seek information technology.
From Steve @ Cherrybrook - A satisfied long time client As a professional IT consultant/technician I require a reliable IT goods supplier and except for some specialist items I have not had a need to look further than DCA Computers. I have sent quite a few of my clients directly to DCA over the years with either a shopping list or a to do list as I trust DCA to get it right and my worst case scenario if you could call it that was a phone call to confirm some details. In office/home PC support, setup/installation and tuition is my game and simply put DCA is my backup, I have no hesitations recommending them. Thank you very much DCA
Thankyou DCA I have been a client of DCA for over 5 years and have had 3 computers built by them. I really like the way they will customise the computer build to your needs, and the prices are very competitive. I have always found the staff very knowledgeable, friendly and helpful, and are willing to give advice over the phone.
Professional system purchase. I am a professional programmer, and recently bought a custom iCore 7 / Windows 64 bit system from them. The customisation was easily handled by DCA, and the service and delivery was exactly as I expected. This deal was FAR better value than I could find from Dell, and other main stream suppliers! The sytem has been running smoothly, and I have no hesitation recommending DCA when you buy your next setup. Already others I have talked to agree with the quality / pricing standard.
Outstanding service!! Thanks so much for helping me identify and remove that mytob virus. I previously spoke to a few other other IT support people who couldnt work out what the problem was and didnt have the time. You guys are so generous with your time, and your problem-solving skills are invaluable! I know where to go again next time I have a daunting problem like this! Eddie a Happy Customer. Over the years I have bought monitors, computers, etc from DCA and I have never had any problems. I have buy from them even though I live a distance away. Prices very competitive. But the best is the extremely friendly service. If I need advice or something explained all it takes is a phone call. All the staff are extremely knowledgeable and always have a ready answer. I guess I am biased, and why not with all the service I get.
Great service and advice with friendly and experienced staff. TML Media specialise in Wedding & Event Videography and I had my PC built specifically for video editing work and found the staff at DCA Computers to be very helpful. They gave me the right advice and discussed specific PC needs for my business. They were extremely helpful and most of all listened to my business needs to build me a PC that was exactly what I required. The price was also very reasonable and I would certainly go back to DCA Computers for any further computer needs for my business.
--Monica. TML Wedding & Event Videography.
Great Store !!! After buying my first PC from Harvey Norman (HP) and experiencing enormous difficulty and expense in upgrading components and servicing, I found my way to DCA Computers.I have bought all of my PC needs from these guys ever since ( nearly ten years). The service is so good that I actually consider these guys as friends. You cannot go wrong to shop here !!!! In fact you are mad if you don't !!!!
Highly recommended for repairs & new systems. Cost effective & fast computer repairs. Our company has also purchased a server from here and 6 desktop machines over the past 5 years. No problems in this time, & excellent build quality. Knowledgeable staff.
The place to get your PC !! This place is the business...No bullshit, only sell quality stuff and at the cheapest prices...had a small hardware glitch (not their fault) and they replaced it immediately with no question. Friendly service...great prices. I am now a loyal customer.
Highly recommended for repairs & new systems. Cost effective & fast computer repairs. Our company has also purchased a server from here and 6 desktop machines over the past 5 years. No problems in this time, & excellent build quality. Knowledgeable staff.
Helpful Australian speaking staff explain things so that you can understand it. They treat you like a human not a duffer suffering from "over stuffed wallet syndrome". A welcome change after dealing with a few stores before finally finding this one. Previously disappointed by other IT companies and ripped off blind. You will not have to take these guys to consumer affairs to get warranty! Prices are cheap, same or better than Harvey Norman, Power House, or Good Guys and definitely better than other PC places. They build awesome gaming machines, corporate systems and networks. No software other than Windows OEM , Office, and Anti-Virus.
DCA Group Holdings Pty Ltd (trading as DCA Computers)
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- By using this site you agree to all terms and conditions laid out below and elsewhere on the DCA Computers website.
- Our terms and conditions comply with current legislation and are designed to ensure that our customers can shop easily and with confidence.
- The terms and conditions of DCA Computers (DCA) are governed by the courts and laws of New South Wales, Australia.
- All product related information available on the DCA website is provided as a guide only. While DCA takes great care to ensure the accuracy of its product information and photographs, human error can occur. In this case DCA will act within reason to remedy any inconvenience caused to the customer, however, cannot offer any guarantees in relation to the accuracy of information provided, nor can DCA be held responsible for inaccuracies. By using this website you agree that DCA will not be liable for any damages whether direct, indirect or consequential resulting from any inaccuracies in the information provided on this website, or any of the websites which DCA may refer to.
- DCA Computers reserves the right to change any part of the website without prior notice, including its terms and conditions.
- Product names and brands used on this website may be trademarks of their respective owners. In this case all rights are reserved.
- All orders are subject to acceptance and confirmation by DCA Computers.
- Payment methods accepted include Mastercard, Visa, Pay Pal, direct bank deposit, B-Pay and Amex. Customers can also mail personal or business cheques, however, goods are not released for despatch until cheques have cleared. Where a cheque payment is desired, customers should select ‘direct bank deposit’ method of payment when ordering, and email DCA to advise that a cheque will be sent.
- The title of goods purchased shall not pass to the customer until full payment has been received by DCA Computers.
- DCA does not accept responsibility for adherence to technical or performance specifications claimed by the manufacturer of any goods sold. While we pride ourselves on our conviction to supply goods from reputable manufacturers with realistic performance specifications, the customer should seek alternative product reviews online to determine suitability of computer parts for the intended use.
- While DCA is highly receptive to warranty claims which are within our terms and conditions, to the extent allowed by law and except as provided in these conditions, all express and implied warranties, guarantees and conditions under statute or general law as to merchantability, description, quality, suitability or fitness of the goods for any purpose or as to design, assembly, installation, materials or workmanship or otherwise are expressly excluded. DCA is not liable for physical or financial injury, loss or damage or for consequential loss or damage of any kind arising out of the supply, layout, assembly, installation or operation of the goods supplied or work undertaken.
- Generally DCA will process your order the same or next day business day after order placement. B-Pay or direct deposit orders are not processed until payment receipt in the DCA Computers bank account is confirmed. DCA is unfortunately unable to guarantee same day shipping. Orders are not processed on Sundays and public holidays.
- The delivery times relating to the supply of goods or completion of work undertaken agreed between the customer and DCA are business estimates only and not contractual obligations for which DCA can be held liable. DCA strives to provide accurate delivery and custom PC completion date estimates at all times. Whilst DCA generally has in-stock goods ready for despatch the same or next day after order placement, and closely monitors the performance of our delivery contractors, we are not liable for any loss, damage or delay, consequential or otherwise, occasioned to the customer or its customers arising from late delivery of the goods or completion of any work, nor will the customer be entitled to terminate or repudiate the purchase contract on any such grounds.
- Customers are responsible for any costs incurred by unclaimed goods or refused shipments. Customers must ensure that someone is available at the delivery address to accept the goods. Alternatively provide a PO box for an Australian Post Office delivery and collection.
- DCA Computers will keep you informed of your order status via email. All tracking information will be emailed to you once your order has shipped. You may also acquire your order status and other live updates by logging in to your account on our website.
- DCA Computers will attempt to rush process your order if you ask us to. Just call the DCA customer service department and place your request. We will call you back promptly to advise on our ability to assist. For same day shipping the following conditions will apply:
- Your order is submitted before 1:00pm EST.
- Your transaction and credit card or Pay Pal authorisation is successfully completed before 1:00PM EST.
- Your shipping address matches your credit card billing address (i.e. No alternate shipping address).
- DCA Computers does not typically sell backordered merchandise. We will never purposely charge a customer for an item that is not physically in stock at the time of purchase. Occasional inventory discrepancies may occur due to inaccurate inventory counts or possibly because the last few items on our shelves are damaged and/or not in a condition that we can sell to a customer. In that instance, we will send you an email advising how long the delivery may be. If it is just a few days, the customer may wish to leave the item on backorder. Alternatively the full amount will be immediately refunded to the customer’s credit card or bank account.
- DCA is unable to guarantee that products purchased will be compatible with the intended use or configuration. We highly recommend our customers thoroughly research product compatibilities prior to purchase. While we will do what we can to advise on product compatibility, our advice is only intended as a guide to help in your research. If you find a product has been incorrectly purchased subsequent to your receipt, you may contact us to request a return within 7 days of receipt of the product. If the product is undamaged and packaging and manuals have been retained in good condition, we will issue a Returns Authority (RA) number for the goods to be returned. However, we will charge a $20 or 10% restocking fee (whichever is lower) to cover our administration and handling. The customer must purchase a return airbag from our website or organise their own return freight. Of course if an incorrect item has been sent as a result of a DCA error, then DCA will incur the cost of shipping. DCA must be notified of any incorrect deliveries within 7 days and an RA number issued, prior to the return of goods.
- DCA pre-configured computer systems come with a standard 1 year return to base warranty. 2 - 3 year nationwide on-site extended warranty is also available for purchase on our website. You must contact DCA to acquire an RA number for all computer system warranty returns, which are not covered by third party on-site warranty contractors. Customers should retain the packaging that the PC was originally received in for return shipping to DCA. Customers are responsible for the freight charges associated with warranty returns. You may purchase a PC system return freight label from our website, once you have received a DCA issued RA number.
- Warranty does not cover operating system errors or corruption caused by viruses. i.e. If you have just loaded a new program and your system freezes, then this is likely to be an operating system issue and not a warranty issue. If you are receiving pop-up virus messages, then it is likely your PC is virus or malware infected which is not covered by warranty. Even if your system comes with antivirus software pre-installed, you can still pick up viruses from the Internet. In this case you are welcome to return your system to DCA for virus cleaning, however, there will be our standard $99 comprehensive virus and malware removal service fee charged (plus freight if required).
- DCA covers all component parts for a 1 year limited manufacturer warranty unless specified otherwise by DCA. CPUs and hard drives enjoy a 3 year manufacturer’s warranty, coordinated by DCA. Freight to and from DCA for warranty service is covered by the customer. You may purchase a two way return air satchel from our website for your warranty returns. You must first call DCA to receive an RA number in order for the item to be accepted back by DCA. Unfortunately warranty returns will not be accepted back unless accompanied by a DCA issued RA number, and original DCA invoice number.
- Most monitors and printers are covered directly by the manufacturer. These items will have a warranty card in the packaging box. Please call the manufacturer directly for any warranty claims. Most will organise on-site pickup of your monitor. Please note: Bright or dead pixels on LCD and LED Monitors do not automatically mean that the panel is faulty or DOA (dead on arrival) unless the model purchased is specified by DCA to come with a zero dead pixel warranty. Most manufacturers allow up to 10 dead pixels before warranty can be claimed.
- In many situations customers perceive software problems or damage from improper use to be claimable under warranty. While DCA will do everything possible to assist a customer in gaining warranty acceptance by the manufacturer, software faults and physical damage from improper use by the customer will invariably be rejected by the manufacturer. DCA must test items and demonstrate to the manufacturer that an item has a fault which is covered under their warranty policy. If we go through this process and find physical damage, software malfunction, or the product is free of faults, we must unfortunately charge our customers for the work performed during this diagnosis. If the returned product is deemed to be non warrantable by DCA, then the customer will be liable for our minimum testing fee of $25, or $40 per 30mins of work performed. In the case of a fault not claimable under warranty, DCA will call the customer to quote on repair. If the repair is simple then it may be covered by the testing fee.
- In the event that DCA sends out goods which are proven to be not as ordered, DCA will incur the cost of freight for the item to be exchanged or returned. An RA number must be issued by DCA prior to goods being returned. DCA will co-ordinate freighting of the goods
- Please choose your goods carefully as items are sold on a no-return basis. However, in the event that DCA agrees (at its sole discretion) to accept the return of non-faulty goods due to the customer no longer wanting or requiring the purchased item, the customer will be refunded the current market value or purchase price (whichever is lower) of the goods less a $20 or 10% restocking fee (whichever is lower). This fee will only be waived by the company where the returned goods are deemed to be faulty and covered by warranty.
- For preconfigured systems built by DCA, the customer shall be given full details of the installed components at the time of delivery. Any complaints as to missing or incorrectly supplied parts must be raised with DCA within 2 days of delivery. The customer must contact DCA and request an RA number prior to returning the PC. If the PC is returned and DCA agrees with the complaint, we will rectify the problem and return the PC ASAP, and without cost to the customer.
- Generally manufacturers take around 3 weeks to process and return a warranty item. DCA will then promptly forward to the customer the replacement item. Typically a manufacturer’s turnaround cannot be influenced by the wholesaler. By accepting our terms and conditions the customer acknowledges that DCA has no control whatsoever over the time taken by the manufacturer to determine a warranty claim and/or replace goods, and the customer shall not make any legal representations to or against DCA in relation to such matters.
- Any unauthorised returned goods will not be accepted and will be sent back at the customer's cost. Goods under warranty must be transported to DCA at the customer's cost and returned in their original packaging. For Dead on Arrival (DOA items) – the full set of accessories including the manuals, driver CD's, all cables, original packing materials, etc, must be returned together with the DOA unit. If packaging has been discarded then DCA will need to charge a repackaging fee of $20. You must receive an RA number from DCA prior to all product returns.
- As manufacturers reject warranty claims due to overclocking of the CPU or graphics card, DCA is unable to refund or replace any damaged goods caused by customer overclocking (increasing output beyond manufacturers specifications). Systems which have been ordered and pre-configured as DCA overclocked systems (and therefore professionally overclocked by DCA) will carry full manufacturer’s warranty.
- Failure of equipment to overclock is not accepted by manufacturers as any basis for a claim for faulty goods or warranty replacement.
- Repairs or replacements under the terms of warranty does not extend or create a new beginning of the warranty period, and the remainder of the original warranty period will apply. Repairs or replacements may be carried out with functionally equivalent reconditioned parts.
- Whilst DCA takes all due care in servicing warranty claims, DCA is unable to accept liability for any loss of data in any form. It is the responsibility of the customer to backup all data before bringing or sending any goods to DCA for warranty processing or servicing.
- Warranty is not transferable and warranty will be voided if goods are found to have identification labels removed.
- Intel and AMD CPU warranty returns must include the fan and heatsink or warranty will be declared void by the manufacturer.
- Warranty does not cover damage to other equipment used in conjunction with goods supplied by DCA.
- Warranty does not cover damage caused by power surges, flood or any acts of God. In this case we may be able to supply an insurance report indicating the likely cause of failure, which you may be able to use to support an insurance claim. DCA charges $69 for all insurance reports. Insurance reports must be prepaid prior to the return of goods. You must call DCA and seek an RA prior to sending the goods. The customer must pay freight of the item to and from DCA. Return air bags are available for purchase on our website for such circumstances.
- In the event that goods are damaged by a freight company, DCA is unable to accept liability for such damage. Insurance is available for all freight purchased from the DCA website. We recommend that customers include the insurance surcharge when selecting freight on the DCA website.
- Customers who have warranted items which are no longer available, may be offered an equivalent product by the manufacturer, or if none exists, the choice to upgrade at DCA's discretion.
- Improper installation of CPU fans and/or improper clocking may cause CPUs to chip. CPUs that are chipped, burnt or have bent pins are considered physically damaged and cannot be returned for refund or replacement under warranty. Physical damage includes but is not limited to improper handling and/or any other type of damage sustained by irregular usage. DCA encounters bent pins regularly when inspecting physically damaged CPUs. Forcing a processor into position will not solve an installation problem and may consequently void any applicable warranty coverage. Intel and AMD will not accept physically damaged processors back from DCA Computers.
- Retail software may only be returned for refund within 7 days of the invoice date if the packaging is unopened and untampered with. Opened retail software cannot be returned for refund. If you have opened a retail software purchase to discover a damaged and/or defective disc, you may exchange the software for an identical replacement by calling or emailing DCA and acquiring an RA number.
- All OEM software provided with DCA preconfigured PCs, including the operating system, is 100% non-refundable once delivered. OEM versions which are supplied with a DCA pre-configured PC cannot be transferred to another PC.
- DCA is not responsible for system/software incompatibility, and incompatibility issues do not qualify software as damaged or defective. Customers are encouraged to contact the respective software publisher for answers to technical questions, such as minimum system requirements, prior to purchase.
- All software is licensed to you on the terms and conditions of the applicable license agreements. These license agreements are shipped with the software. You are responsible for ensuring that any software ordered by you is suitable for your requirements and is compatible with your existing systems. We regret that we are unable to refund monies for any opened and installed software package unless it is faulty.
- You may request that an order for a stocked item be cancelled provided the order has not already been processed and shipped. Simply call 1300 322266 (1300 DCA COM) during business hours to request an order cancellation. You will receive a credit for the full amount in approximately 1-2 business days. We recommend you call rather than email to ensure the greatest chance of capturing the order before it is despatched.
- If an order for a custom computer is cancelled prior to despatch, a 10% deconstruction charge will be deducted from the credit.
- The advertisement of goods or services by DCA on its website is an invitation for the customer to make an offer to DCA for the purchase of goods and services, and not an offer by DCA to enter into a purchase contract. Any goods or services advertised on any price list or at a special price may be for limited quantities and DCA is not under an obligation to sell any goods or services at an advertised price or at all once a nominated number of stock items at the special or promotion price have been sold, or if no further stock is on hand or available to DCA. Although DCA has rigorous systems for ensuring accuracy of stock information, stock levels advertised should be used as an indication of a products availability only, as errors can occur.
- DCA Computers strives for accuracy with all product information including price. However, due to human error and other determinates we cannot guarantee that all item pricing listed on the website is entirely accurate, or current, nor can we assume responsibility for these errors. We pride ourselves on our efficient product database maintenance and auditing systems and generally find our product database to be around 99.9% accurate. In the event that a product listed on our website is labelled with an incorrect price due to some typographical, informational, technical or other error, DCA Computers shall at its sole discretion have the right to refuse and/or cancel any order for said product and immediately amend, correct and/or remove the inaccurate information.
- Prices stated on the website are subject to change without notice and based on stockholdings at the time of price update.
- Security is our number one priority. All on-line transactions are protected by VeriSign Pro + EV 256 bit encryption technology, as used by the leading banks around the world. You will notice your browser address bar goes green when you access our shopping cart. This is VeriSign’s latest EV 256 bit SSL security system. It guarantees you, that your information is secured by the highest level security protection available in any Internet situation, anywhere in the world.
- DCA Computers has the utmost respect for your privacy. We will not under any circumstances sell or release your information to anyone. All of the information obtained from our website will be used for order processing purposes only. The only emails you will receive from DCA Computers are updates to any recent orders and/or returns, or blog updates / newsletters where you have opted in.
- DCA Computers is not responsible for changes or variations in product specifications and/or physical appearance. In the interest of our customers, DCA Computers puts forth its best efforts to ensure that all product information is up-to-date and factual. Unfortunately there are varying determinates which, although infrequent, could cause the information on our website to become outdated without our immediate knowledge. This includes but is not limited to new versions or revisions, colour deviations, retail package alterations and other variations that may be considered inconsequential by the manufacturer. DCA Computers relies on the manufacturer to communicate these differences. Presently we have no way of alerting customers prior to purchase in the event the manufacturer fails to do so. Consequently, DCA Computers will not be held responsible for product revision changes.
- Whilst DCA Computers is considered an industry expert in the IT field, and staff will be happy to discuss any issues with you, DCA Computers is unfortunately unable to guarantee technical assistance. We can try to help, however, due to the broad array of technical products we sell, it is almost impossible for all staff to always offer accurate advice on the compatibility of items, or always offer accurate product recommendations. We post all of the information the manufacturer provides us with for your convenience. It is often helpful to contact the manufacturer directly for accurate answers to your technical questions or for additional information or specifications that are not posted at http://www.dcacomputers.com.au